The security and integrity of the personal information provided by users on this website is a top priority for me. For this reason, I want you to know your rights and understand that they are guaranteed on this website.
In the case of minors under 18 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Warning before hiring my services
You will not be able to contract my services nor will I be able to accept your request for consultation if you have not previously signed the notification of personal data and confidentiality agreement or you refuse to sign it for the treatment of your personal data.
Maximum confidentiality in all my services
In the exercise of my profession and provision of my services, I assume the greatest commitment to the right of my clients to their own privacy. Only I will collect the information strictly necessary for the performance of the tasks for which my services have been required, and always with the corresponding authorization from the client.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Patricia Maguet Levy
La Rambla 22, 43700 El Vendrell
Degree: Psychologist University: Autonomous University of Barcelona Registration number: 10274
PATRICIA MAGUET LEVY manages the web: patriciamaguet.com where she provides information on services that she provides in psychological therapy applied to the field of couple relationships.
PATRICIA MAGUET LEVY is a qualified professional who adheres to the PSYCHOLOGICAL CODE OF ETHICS and the STATUTES AND CODE OF ETHICS OF THE OFFICIAL COLLEGE OF PSYCHOLOGISTS OF CATALUNYA destined to serve as a rule of professional behavior, in the exercise of Psychology in any of its modalities.
Complaints and demands regarding the professional performance of members should be addressed to the Governing Board of the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia online through the College’s website, or by post (C / Rocafort, 129 – 08015 Barcelona – Spain).
The complaints must be adequately motivated, stating the nature of the problem, the data of the defendant professional and the documentation that justifies the filing of the claim and anonymous complaints will never be admitted.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I deal with in patriciamaguet.com comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Purchase form
- Form to request psychological care
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the people who hire the professional services offered by Patricia Maguet Levy is the execution of the contract.
Category of personal data required
To contact: Name and email
To subscribe: Name and email
To request an online consultation: In this case, identification data of contact, name and surname, email, telephone number and information related to the personal situation of the applicant that you provide voluntarily are required.
To acquire infoproducts: Identification data, payment information, and billing information.
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
Sending personal data on this website is mandatory to contact, comment, subscribe to the blog and request any of the services offered by Patricia Maguet Levy:
- Psychological therapy and mediation
- Sale of infoproducts
The data that I require are adequate and relevant for the purpose being communicated.
Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe to content and process requests made on this website.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To promote the services of Patricia Maguet Levy: For example, if the User leaves their personal information in any of the contact forms, Patricia Maguet Levy may use these data to send information about their services in the event that this is required.
- To manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- To provide Psychology services online-offline in the event that they have been requested through this website.
- To moderate and respond to comments made by Users on the blog.
- To supply the info products acquired on the web and perspective information about them.
- Provide information to collaborators of Patricia Maguet Levy and who provide services strictly necessary for the development of the services provided by Patricia Maguet Levy, such as management, Hosting, messaging and storage and communication services.
In each of the cases, as a User you will have full rights over your personal data and the use thereof and you can exercise them at any time.
In no case will I transfer your data to third parties without previously informing you and without requiring your consent.
Personal data will also be processed to:
- Comply with legal obligations: for example, to respond to a legal process or a request from a competent control authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
- Protect the rights and security of our Users and third parties, as well as ours.
- Provide information to representatives and advisers, including attorneys and tax advisers to help us comply with legal, tax or security requirements.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks including messaging systems such as WhatsApp. The different domains associated with Patricia Maguet Levy have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Patricia Maguet Levy will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Patricia Maguet Levy will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Patricia Maguet Levy does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will she do so in the future. In certain cases, collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at Patricia Maguet Levy, we are treating personal data that concerns him, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Namely, if I am treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you think I have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, I appreciate that you let me know to keep them updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
I have enabled a form for the exercise of your rights, you can ask me by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the Responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long will it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
To exercise these rights you can contact email@example.com
How long will I keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked with me as a patient or as a user of this website.
Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
The data processed will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal periods do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of my services, while the commercial relationship lasts, to attend to possible claims.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Next, I inform you of the possible transfers of data:
- To those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services.
- Communication and messaging systems to carry out psychological therapies such as Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp video, Zoom …
- To companies in charge of support and maintenance of this website.
- To professionals and companies of tax and legal advice, consulting and / or auditing.
- To financial entities for the management of collections and payments.
- To the public and private institutions necessary to comply with legal obligations under current regulations.
In the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it would be carried out with strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies in terms of privacy.
For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be informed, being able to exercise your right to object at any time.
Security and trust on this website
Patricia Maguet Levy, is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of this, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. It also includes anti-spam measures, measures against attacks and phishing.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Patricia Maguet Levy, will ensure that any person who is authorized by to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, Patricia Maguet Levy must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Security notification and breach declaration
Patricia Maguet Levy assumes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information that I collect, however , if Patricia Maguet Levy, determines that your service data has been misappropriated, has been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, Patricia Maguet Levy, will immediately inform you of said security breach, appropriation or acquisition improper.
When browsing patriciamaguet.com you can collect data not identifiable, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to Patricia Maguet Levy, exonerating Patricia Maguet Levy from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Patricia Maguet Levy, in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights, in addition to the new rights collected in the European Data Protection Regulation (portability, deletion and limitation). This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between PATRICIA MAGUET LEVY. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the corresponding Courts and Tribunals.
Patricia Maguet Levy reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Patricia Maguet Levy, will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.